Wednesday 18 November 2020

 This summer I once again worked with the brilliant Lopez twins @Lopii Productions.  They are pitching a new show (that I have to keep secret for now), and wanted me to create a set for a hamster to run around in.  The idea is to give your pet the best day ever, and this one episode is for hamsters.  We decided to go with a playground that the hamster could run around in and have an amazing time in.  I had very little notice for this one ( they needed it in two days!) so I was nervous that the job was too rushed, but in the end it looked great AND the hamster miraculously did everything we wanted it to do!( go down the slide, play on the swing, etc)  After we were done shooting this segment everyone actually clapped for the job I did!!! It's nice to feel appreciated :)




No comments:

Post a Comment