Monday 2 October 2017

This summer I was so lucky to be a part of an amazing team, with whom I've worked with before on the "What's inside" series, and we got to animate an interstitial for Sesame Street! Yes...you heard me right...SESAME STREET!!!!! a real dream come true for me.  And while I'm not allowed to share the actual video just yet until it airs, I figure I can show a couple of screengrabs from it. It's called "Packing for Grandmas" and we showcased the number 13( so 13 things were packed for grandmas) I was mostly in charge of props(rigging, prepping for animation, etc) but also helped animate a bit.  The idea was that each item would come in, do some sort of movement(we made sure each item had a bit of character) and then get into the duffle bag somehow.  I cannot wait to work with this crew again.... all awesome ladies btw, just sayin ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment